Help define the risk and security priorities for executives at thousands of organizations across the globe.
Every year ISMG conducts industry and topic-specific studies that aim to gauge the preparedness for professionals to address relevant risk management and information security issues. These surveys, created in conjunction with our own editorial insight, guidance from ISMG's various Boards of Advisors, and input from the vendor community, aim to educate communities and drive the need to increase awareness around specific topics within risk management and information security.
Successful Thought Leadership Program
Survey results are available for 12 months, and also shared at major industry events such as the RSA Conference, HIMSS, and others. Survey results are analyzed and shared via:
- An Executive Summary capturing the headline news;
- A detailed report presenting the full results, including topical analysis and insight from industry thought-leaders;
- Podcast interviews with industry thought-leaders on what these results mean;
- A webinar presentation of the survey results, including a roundtable discussion among thought-leaders;
- E-handbook collecting multi-media content about the survey, as well as relevant, interactive material.
Survey sponsorships offer the ultimate in brand awareness and thought-leadership, and persist for an entire 12 months.
Ready to get started? Email our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.944.0401.